Customers, please expect 5-7 business days for shipments unless otherwise noted.
Please allow 2-7 business days for FedEx, USPS, and UPS to deliver it to you. When your order ships you will receive an automated email with your tracking number. Smaller orders may be shipped through USPS.
Please contact 567-890-7800 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we are able to adjust delivery schedule if needed.
Return Policy: KILL RV SERVICE, LLC an Ohio LLC
All Internet orders have 14 days from time of delivery to return to KILL RV to issue a refund for the product. The product must be returned undamaged. If the product is somehow damaged during shipment, please contact us and we will help work out the arrangements to have it returned and settled with the shipper. If drop shipped, return must also be approved by sender.
If the purchase was a special order, which is defined as a part of another item or and attachment for example we will deduct a 20% restocking fee to recover our cost of additional inventory. We believe our return policy is fair and we strive to serve our customers with full honesty and integrity. If there are any questions regarding our return policy, please contact us at 567-890-7800.
We appreciate your business and hope you camp on our site again soon us again soon!
What does KILL RV SERVICE, LLC collect?
KRVS collects and processes customers’ personal information for legitimate business purposes. The types of personal information we collect and/or share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information may include:
* Your name and contact information; Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, financial account number, or other similar identifiers;
* Your past purchase and transaction history;
* Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
* Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our website; Biometric information; Precise geolocation data;
• Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information;
* Professional or employment-related information;
We do not sell your information.
Why does KRVS collect my personal information?
In addition to instances in which you have consented to our use or processing of your information, KRVS may use your information in order to:
* fulfill a request you have made;
* comply with a legal obligation that applies to KRVS under California, EU or Member State law, or other applicable law;
* ensure our Sites are functioning properly;
* manage everyday business needs, such as administration and improvement of the Sites for KRVS, for example, protect our business and better understand our customers;
* analyze the Sites’ performance and functioning;
* analyze how you use the Sites and to perform other market research;
* provide and communicate with you about our products and services, including administering applicable warranties and recall notices;
* provide you with advertisements based on your interests;
* provide you with information about financial options for the purchase of our products, create internal analytics and reports; and combine with any of the information we collect from or about you and use it in the manner described above.